Thursday 7 July 2011

Anais Light Up Stappy Chiffon G-String




Now you may find it hard to believe but this is a g-string. This g-string is by Anais. It has no gusset and is essentially pieces of ruffed elasticised ribbon sewn in a way that once worn frames your buttocks.

The g-string comes in a small gift box. There are two pictures of the model showing both front and back views of the product; you might need to refer to these pictures when putting the g-string on. On the back you will find a size guide. The hip and waist measurements are:
Size
36
38
40
42
44
S
M
L
XL
XXL
Waist
54-64cm
64-74cm
74-84cm
84-94cm
94-104cm
Hips
82-92cm
92-104cm
104-114cm
114-124cm
124-134cm

You will find a small cardboard tag fixed onto the string that will need removing with scissors. There is also a soft fabric label that can easily be picked away from the garment without causing damage. This item is hand wash only and due to the nature of the white fabric I believe it may stain easily. 



Before wearing the garment I did have to untangle it first, I was also a little unsure on where to start. There are so many gaps that getting the right ones to slide your legs through can be tricky. This is where the photos on the gift box become useful. Once on I was surprised with how comfortable the garment felt. Unlike some thongs and g-strings this item is almost unnoticeable. The elastic didn’t rub or dig in. I was worried that it would dig into my flesh unattractively; instead it sat softly ruffled on my body framing the right areas.  I think this is partly due to the elastic being seam free. The two bows are made from delicately soft satins and I almost wish you could un-tie the back bow, though I understand that it would be a pain trying to put the garment back together.

I’ve now worn this g-string several times. When worn in the bedrooms I was pleased with the reaction I got. I feel that this little string has the right combination of innocence and impishness, while being surprisingly comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>