Thursday 4 August 2011

Laid Stone D.1 Dildo

First of all I want to get this out of my system: I can’t believe I had to go to Ann Summers to get Laid. It’s been a long time since I’ve purchased an actual sex toy from Ann Summers, due to their prices I have shopped elsewhere. For once Ann Summers have a toy worth purchasing and at a decent price, unlike their £50 rabbit that wears out after years of rampant abuse, the Laid Stone D.1 is £72 and will last a lifetime. The Laid D.1 stone dildo is exclusively sold at Ann Summers in the UK. If you live outside the UK you can purchase Laid Stone D.1 online from Babeland.





The toy arrives in a very natural and unbleached cardboard box. There is a small amount of information on the box including the products weight which is 400gm. The product is made from 100% Blue Pearl Larvikite/ Black Norwegian moonstone; it originates from the Oslo rift in Norway – a little different from your standard toy which originates from a conveyor belt somewhere in China. After opening the box you find a grey pouch tied onto a piece of cardboard with instructions, the string used to tie the product to the packing card appears to be made from natural fibres. The pouch is easily removes from the packaging and no scissors where required. The pouch itself seems to be made from a natural fibre which has a rough weave similar to denim. The bag keeps your toy in place with a rope drawstring opening. Inside the pouch you will find the dildo, a certificate, and another set of instructions. The set of instructions provided within the pouch seem to have a typo as step two of the instructions has been repeated. The instructions help you guide the toy onto your g-spot. Push the bulbous end of D.1 into you vagina until you feel no resistance from your pelvic floor muscles, then gently pull D.1 out of your vagina until your pelvic floor muscles start to resist the toys movements. You should find the head of D.1 positioned perfectly under your g-spot, and tilting the toy gently up into the front wall of the vagina will hit the g-spot exactly. I was a bit dubious when reading these instructions, but after following them I have to say they actually work. The instructions also carry a warning; you should avoid using the pointed tip end of the D.1 stone dildo. Not only is the tip rather jagged, this end of the toy has a section of unpolished stone which may cause damage to the vaginal wall. The stone toy itself is dazzling; I would say it’s the most beautifully individualistic toy I own. Each stone D.1 is hand crafted as well as cut from moonstone. The moonstone is estimated to have experience over 300 million years of environmental influences. The stone sparkles and glistens as you move it around; a new patch catches my eye as it shimmers. I could stare at it for hours as if I was a magpie appreciating my treasure. The toy feels relatively smooth, there’s a few sculpting bumps that feel slightly textured. The slightly bulbous and rounded tip is intended to be inserted and seems to be tapered perfectly. The pointed tip of the toy acts as a handle. Around the tip there is ‘D.1’ marked into the toy, this isn’t polished and feels slightly rough. The D.1 marking acts as a perfect handle, especially with slippery. The toy is fairly weightily, heavier than a plastic or even ceramic toy of similar proportion. It doesn’t seem to be as cold as a metal toy or glass; it seems to feel similar to room temperature and warms to body heat quickly. I’ve seen various polished gemstones in the past of a similar shape, I feel you might be able to leave the Stone D.1 out as an ornament and if anyone questions it you could pass it off as a crystal/ gemstone wand.




Using the toy is actually very simple especially when following the instructions. I must admit I felt a bit like a novice when first using this toy, partly because it came with instructions. I almost felt like a prehistoric women first discovering that a piece of stone could be used to stimulate myself. When using the toy I found that only a small amount of lubricant was needed due to the sleekness of the toy. As this dildo is made from stone you can use any lubricant you desire, whether it’s silicone or water. I gently pushed the toy into my vagina and once inserted it was easily pushed deeper. As I was following the instructions I gently pulled the toy back until I felt resistance from my pelvic floor muscles. I recommend doing this slowly as you might miss judge your body’s resistance if you are too fast and therefore miss your g-spot. I pushed the handle downwards forcing the shaft up into the front of my vaginal wall, the toy found my g-spot straight away. Using the toy in a rocking motion produces a satisfying g-spot orgasm quickly. I would be careful not to get overly passionate with your thrusts due to the firmness and weight of this toy. The toy hasn’t caused me any bodily harm yet, but sometimes when I’ve gotten too carried away I can feel and see the affects each thrust travel through my lower abdomen. Also I feel that there is no need to get overly frisky with D.1, it produces an orgasm rather rapidly compared to some other toys.

Cleaning the D.1 Stone dildo is simple. Apply your standard antibacterial wash and rinse. Make sure not to run this toy under too hot a tap, extreme temperatures whether it’s hot or cold can crack stone.

Overall, I’m impressed with the Laid Stone D.1 dildo. It’s such a beautiful toy to use as well as divine to look at. It gives me an aura of happiness from just a simple glance all through to the wonderful orgasm. Everyone should get Laid, and if you are worried about using a stone toy, the Laid D.1 is also available as a silicone toy. I’m still yet to try the D.1silicone toy, hopefully one day it will be part of my collection.


You can purchase the Laid Stone D.1 Dildo from here.
Live in the US? Babelane currently stock Laid Stone D.1
You can purchase the silicone version of D.1 here.

You can now purchase the Laid D.1 Stone toy from vibratorkingdom.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. we have the Laid Cock ring (my latest review posted) and I love the brand so far! I feel like I want to go on a hunt and grab anything made from Laid! I love the instructions that come with the products. And this seems like another Laid product that needs to be added to our sex toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these stone ones before and as I love sensory play, the natural chill of stone really appeals to me.
    I'm intrigued with the instructions too now?
    Plus this really is beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the Laid cockrings and hope to try them with my partner at some point.

    The instructions are handy and I think they could be used with similar toys. I have another stone toy arriving in the next month, though it's not a dildo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>