Tuesday 1 November 2011

TMI Tuesday: Let’s Talk about Sex


1.      What sexual act arouses you the most? For that matter, what nonsexual act arouses you the most?

I’m not really sure how to answer this; a lot can arouse me, depending on time and place. I really like sexual acts to happen in public, or outside. When I’m outside, particularly around natural settings like woodland, it helps to relax me. At the same time I’ve taken part in sexual acts while in public, and while most people would like the rush of being caught, I like how close my partner’s body heat feels against me.
Nonsexual act... well it has to be speech.


2.      What is your signature or “go to” move that is sure to get a lover in the mood for sex?

Touching the person’s I’m attracted to, or want to sleep with, hands. 


3.      Do you queef?

Sometimes, it depends on the sexual partner, position, or sex toy.


4.      What’s the weirdest thing that’s happened to YOU as a result of your sex writings (e.g., blog, erotica, sex toy reviews)? (borrowed from Insatiabear)

Weirdest? Hmmmm, I’ve been writing sexual content since I was a teenager. Unfortunately the weirdest outcomes aren’t the most pleasant. When I was younger a few friends insisted I saw a therapist, as my outlook and experiences on sexuality scared them... since then I’ve had the same friends come to me for sexual advice.


5.      Have you ever had sex while someone watched?
…someone else was in the room?
…someone else in the bed, next to you and the person you’re having sex with?
What were the circumstances?

I’ve had sex in front of people; one was a dog walker, and another my partner’s best friend. We decided to have sex outside one night after getting drunk with a friend, while on a cliff top walk. We walked away from our friend quickly, it was only a few metres away and our friend was still in view. We had sex up against a fence on a public path, street lamp illuminating us, a curtain twitching from above, one uneasy but out-of-it friend to the side.... then suddenly an elderly dog walker went past us. We didn’t seem to care at the time and continued. 


6.      When it comes to sex, and discussing it with your teen have you or would you:
a. Let school sex education handle it
b. Hand the teen a book or point them to a website
c. Talk frankly and openly
d. Avoid it all together–society, friends, and the internet will give all the info needed

I never experienced sex education in the form of lesson at an institute. If I had kids, I’d hope they will be able to have these options open to them, in regards to school, books and websites, parents, and friends. Basically my answer would be C.


Bonus: Remember the song, “I’m too sexy”? What are you too sexy for?

My confidence.


TMI Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. 5. Why don't I run into this sexiness on my dog walks?

    Welcome to TMI Tuesday

    -H

    My TMI Tuesday is here:

    http://kinkygent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>