Tuesday 27 March 2012

Lovehoney G-Whizz Silicone G-Spot Vibrator

The G-Whizz is a miniature silicone G-spot vibrator manufactured by Lovehoney. It’s the ideal size and shape for G-spot stimulation, as well as a convenient size if you’re looking for a sex toy that’s easy to travel with. The G-Whizz appears petite, elegant, and unintimidating, giving it the sense and aesthetics of a more luxury toy.



The toy arrives in a small box with a modern design style, clean and simple in appearance, with information clearly laid out on it. The packaging plainly states that the toy is a 10 function G-spot vibrator, which is also waterproof. Within the product information is the following sentence, “May the G-force be with you, time and time again.” This fun reference to modern pop culture made me smile, and perhaps gives some insight to the intended demographic for the Lovehoney product range. Inside the box you will find the toy positioned in a plastic tray, and a little pamphlet with a small amount of information on the G-spot and the product itself. This includes a few tips on how to find your G-spot, and how to open the battery compartment and turn the toy on/off. To turn the toy on simply press the button in the base, and you can then cycle through the functions; to turn it off, hold down the button for a few seconds.



The toy is approximately 5.25 inches in length with 4 inches of insertable shaft.  It’s not the most girthy of toys, but its size and shape should accommodate most people’s G-spot. The tip is slightly bulbous and curved. You are able to straighten the shaft if enough force is applied, but it will mostly keep its shape during use, only softly bouncing back and forth. The main shaft is made from a smooth silicone which causes some friction when rubbed against dry skin. There is a slight seam on the toy, but it isn’t really noticeable during use. Separating the shaft from the control unit is a metallic ring; this simple touch helps makes the toy look more like a luxury item. The control unit is made from a smooth plastic, with a silicone button at the base. The button has a small amount of texture to it. The G-Whizz takes one AA battery, and the battery compartment has a reassuringly noticeable waterproof seal.




When using the G-Whizz, I found that very little additional lubrication or foreplay was needed. The booklet suggests some foreplay before use, as this increases the chance of finding your G-spot. The toy was the right length to find my G-spot. I have a fairly deep G-spot, and often find some smaller G-spot vibes to be a little on the short side. The curved tip was well shaped to probe my G-spot, but I found the flexibility of the head was a little too much to be able to apply the firmness I desired. The vibrations are a bit buzzy and aren’t overly strong, although a good G-spot toy will make me orgasm purely with its shape, rather than the stimulation from vibrations. I found that when I became more aroused, the handle of the toy became a little too slippery, making it harder to control the vibrator. I did eventually reach a nice G-spot orgasm, but it wasn’t as strong as I would’ve liked. When I aim for a G-spot orgasm I need very firm pressure to produce a strong orgasm, and the G-Whizz was just a little too flexible and tricky to handle for me to be able to achieve this.


You can use the G-Whizz for clitoral stimulation during penetrative sex. The curved tip fits snugly between the labia, without getting in the way too much.



Cleaning the G-Whizz is simple, as it is waterproof. Simply wash with your standard antibacterial cleaner and water. Dirt can become trapped around the waterproof seal, so you may need to unscrew the battery cap and clean around this area with a slightly damp cloth.


Overall, the G-Whizz is a reasonably good G-spot vibrator. The curved shape and size are just right for my body, but I feel that the toy needs to be a touch more rigid, and the base easier to grip. This would allow me to apply the firmer pressure I need when I desire one of those earth shattering G-spot orgasms. If you have a more sensitive G-spot, then you may not experience the same problems I did with its flexibility.



Thank you to Lovehoney for providing me with this toy for my review. You can purchase it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
>